In 2005, The Cat Motel took the traditional notion of animal boarding and turned it upside-down, by creating a space that focuses on the comfort and safety of your cat. We said goodbye to cramped enclosures, limited drop-off windows, and unmanageable communal areas; concentrating instead on the little things that keep our furry guests happy and our customers coming back.
Learn more about how we ensure your cat is kept content and free from stress in our FAQ's.
At The Cat Motel you’ll find:
- Walk-in standard, and super-sized deluxe suites with run upgrade options (details here)
- Premium holistic food (Black Hawk Super Premium Pet Food)
- Generous opening hours, 7 days a week
- Settling-in sessions for owner and animal
- A convenient location en route to Melbourne’s airports
- On-call veterinary services
- No additional or hidden costs for services (holiday tariffs, medication surcharges, grooming add-ons, senior care rates, etc.)
- Boarding options for other companion animals (rabbits, guinea pigs, rats, ferrets, etc.)